Position Type: Permanent, 40 hours/week
Reports to: Deputy Director
The Sales Manager will be responsible for overseeing and driving sales efforts within the organization. They will play a crucial role in achieving sales targets, managing client relationships, and developing effective sales strategies. As a key member of the team, the Sales Manager will contribute to the growth and success of the company.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- 100% focused on Business Development for the MP Enterprises
- Become an expert on the services provided by MP Enterprises through first-hand experience
- Develop and implement a strategic sales plan to achieve company sales targets for MP Neighbours and MP Maintenance services
- Conduct market research to stay current on market cycles, industry trends, competitor activities, and pricing strategies
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients to understand their needs and provide tailored solutions
- Identify Ideal Customer Profile: Facility manager looking for full-service building maintenance contracts
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities through targeted prospecting, lead generation, and networking
- Research and identify potential RFP opportunities, and lead the process of preparing and submitting comprehensive proposals
- Prepare sales related material such as proposal and estimates
- Provide exceptional customer service and ensure quality control
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the Leadership team
- Use the CRM Jobber and find scalable business opportunities with current customers
- Collaborate with the Programming team and the Development team to increase Impact Partner conversions / sharing the Mission and Vision of Mission Possible and the added corporate value for social impact
- Manage sales funnel process, such as:
- Grow sales for MP Enterprises with specific yearly targets
- Other duties as assigned by the Deputy Director
We will be interviewing applicants on a rolling basis until we find our successful candidate, so please submit your application as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest!
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. We thank all interested individuals for their applications, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.