Tenacious. Empowering. Supportive. Humble. Compassionate. These are Mission Possible’s core values, and we’re searching for an MP Maintenance Manager who resonates with these values.
- Permanent Full Time - 40 hours per week
- $52,000 to $57,000 per year
- 3 weeks annual vacation
- Extended health benefits & RRSP Matching
- Professional development opportunities
Reports to: Director of Opportunities
The MP Maintenance Manager will:
- Work with the Assistant Managers to schedule workflow, service delivery, recruitment and training opportunities for permanent staff. (75% of role)
- Generate new business leads, conducts site meetings, pricing and service agreements for customers and a followup after service delivery. (25% of role)
- Balances job flow with available resources.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise MP Maintenance Assistant Managers (Clean Team, Core Team & Suite Turnover Team)
- Schedule jobs based on customer need and the appropriate staff and resources to accommodate service delivery
- Assist the Director of Opportunities with recruitment to increase capacity based on service requests and planned growth.
- Identify and schedule staff for skill training to support retention and growth
- Identify and follow up with new business lead to increase the customer base
- Create pricing estimates and service agreements for customers
- Followup with customers after service delivery and as necessary for quality control and satisfaction.
- Attend department and organization meetings to maintain communication, training and support
- Demonstrates Mission Possible’s 5 core values.
- Outgoing and performance driven.
- Leadership is a blend of coaching and sales approach.
- Proficient on use of computers and software for accounting, customer service, job delivery and reporting.
- Class 5 driver’s licence with driving experience and clean abstract
- Completion of a background check
- Previous market experience with exterior commercial cleaning, landscape maintenance, site cleanup, graffiti removal and painting.
We value, support, and thrive in a diverse and inclusive workplace. Those with diverse abilities are encouraged to apply. Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. While we appreciate all interested candidates, only those we wish to interview will be contacted.