Tenacious. Empowering. Supportive. Humble. Compassionate. These are Mission Possible’s core values, and we’re looking for someone who also holds these values to join our incredible team as our Exterior Property Maintenance Technician.
- Permanent full time, 40 hours/week
- 8 hour shifts
- May require some evening and weekend work (shift premium paid for after-hour work)
- $19.00-$21.00 per hour
- Shift premium paid for after hours work
- Extended Health and RRSP matching benefits after 90 days
- Professional development opportunities
- Modelling of excellent work habits
- Ability to deliver quality and efficient work
- Understands exterior cleaning, pressure washing, window, awning and canopy cleaning as well as safe operating procedures
- Ability to train, coordinate, delegate and support technicians and associates
- Competency when dealing with people in public settings
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills.
- Provides excellent quality exterior cleaning services to customers
- Work alongside a crew providing exterior cleaning maintenance services
- Ensures safety, job quality and customer satisfaction
- Engages positively as a member of a team
- Attends and makes contributions to meetings as required
- Ensures workshop, vehicles and equipment are maintained, organized and safe
- Mentors others on a culture of positive life change
- Willing to perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Class 5 Driver’s License and a clean drivers’ abstract
- Willing to complete a Criminal Background Check
- Be available to work weekend shifts as needed
- Within commuting distance of downtown Vancouver
- Previous exterior cleaning experience including pressure washing, graffiti removal, window awning and canopy cleaning
We value, support, and thrive in a diverse and inclusive workplace. Those with diverse abilities are encouraged to apply.
If you feel you're a good fit for this role, please send along your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We will be interviewing candidates on a rolling basis until we find the right fit, so we encourage you to get your application in as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest!