Tenacious. Empowering. Supportive. Humble. Compassionate. These are Mission Possible’s core values, and we’re looking for someone who also holds these values to join our incredible team as our Exterior Property Maintenance Supervisor.
Permanent; 40 hours per week; some evening and weekend work required
- $21 to $23 per hour wage to start
- Shift premium paid for after hours work
- Extended health and RRSP matching benefits after 90 days
- Professional development opportunities
Reports to: MPM Core Team Coordinator
- Models excellent work habits
- Able to supervise crew while ensuring efficient, quality work
- Understands exterior cleaning practices, property upkeep, maintenance and safe operating procedures
- Ability to train, coordinate, delegate and support technicians and associates
- Shows competence when dealing with people in public settings
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills.
- Provides excellent quality exterior cleaning services to customers
- Supervises and work alongside a crew providing exterior cleaning maintenance services
- Ensures safety, job quality and customer satisfaction
- Engages positively as a member of a team
- Willing to perform other duties as assigned by the coordinator.
- Class 5 Driver’s License and a clean drivers’ abstract
- Willing to complete a Criminal Background Check
- Be available to work weekdays with evening and weekend shifts as needed
- Previous exterior cleaning experience including pressure washing, graffiti removal. window, awning and canopy cleaning
- Within commuting distance of downtown Vancouver
We value, support, and thrive in a diverse and inclusive workplace. Those with diverse abilities are encouraged to apply.
If you feel you're a good fit for this role, please send along your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be interviewing candidates on a rolling basis until we find the right fit, so we encourage you to get your application in as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest!