MP Maintenance – Vancouver, BC
We're looking for individuals to provide high quality exterior cleaning services to commercial customers throughout Vancouver and the Lower Mainland.
· Work alongside a crew providing exterior cleaning maintenance services
· Ensure safety, job quality and customer satisfaction
· Engage positively as a member of a team
· Other duties as assigned by the Co-ordinator
· Models excellent work habits
· Able to deliver efficient, quality work
· Understands exterior cleaning practices, property upkeep, maintenance and safe operating procedures
· Show competence when dealing with people in public settings
· Demonstrates excellent communication skills
· Possess a Class 5 licence to drive company vehicles
· Previous commercial cleaning experience
· Within commuting distance to Downtown Vancouver
· Hourly rate based on experience
· Life and health benefits after 90 days
· Professional development opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00 to $23.00 /hour
Interested candidates should send their resume and a cover letter highlighting your interest in our organization to [email protected] for consideration. Please add the job title of the position you're applying for in the subject line of your email. Only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
MP Maintenance is a social enterprise of Mission Possible, delivering high quality, customer-tailored property cleaning and painting services. Find us at www.mpmaintenance.ca.