Part-time & Full-time Property Cleaner
MP Maintenance has been doing amazing work since 2009. We have been growing quickly and are looking for the right people to join our team. This could be you!
We are a solid team of skilled individuals performing quality exterior cleaning and landscaping work. We work at a variety of locations around Vancouver and the Lower Mainland. We build our business by doing top-notch work, while helping to build an "on-ramp to employment." Our supervisors work alongside individuals who are facing barriers to employment, and both model healthy work habits and mentor to help propel them forward.
Do you love working with your hands, but also want a job with a deeper meaning? Send your cover letter and résumé to us today!
- Part-time (25-40 hours per week), permanent or
- Full-time (40 hours per week), permanent
- Models excellent work habits
- Able to work with a crew while insuring efficient, quality work
- Understands landscaping practices, property upkeep, maintenance and safe operating procedures
- Show competence when dealing with people in public settings
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills
- Provide excellent quality landscaping services to customers
- Work alongside a crew of 2-5 individuals providing property maintenance services (may also include some pressure washing, window/awning cleaning, graffiti removal, snow removal)
- Ensure safety, job quality and customer satisfaction
- Engage as a member of a team that builds a culture of positive life change
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Possess a Class 5 Driver's Licence
- Willing to complete a Criminal Background Check
- Extended health benefits after 90 days
- Wage will be reviewed after 90 days
- Shift premium paid for after hours work
- Professional development opportunities
- Property Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Preferred)
Interested candidates should send their resume and a cover letter highlighting your interest in our organization to [email protected] for consideration. Please add the job title of the position you're applying for in the subject line of your email. Only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
MP Maintenance is a social enterprise of Mission Possible, delivering high quality, customer-tailored property cleaning and painting services. Find us at www.mpmaintenance.ca.