- Part-time (18-21hrs/wk): shifts are 3 hours in length over 7 days of the week
- Salary: $16.00 to start. A 10% shift premium is paid for evening shift (after 6pm)
- MP Neighbours Coordinator
- The MP Neighbours (MPN) Lead Patroller will work alongside the MPN Coordinator to provide a supportive environment with other lead patrollers (i.e.competitive hires) and associates (i.e.Transitional employees) working with MPN.
- Help cultivate new and ongoing community and business relations
- Mentor and coach MPN associates while on duty and act as a positive model for their growth as a team member
- Engage in professional development opportunities when available.
- This role is a combination of working indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Lead Patrollers must have the ability to be on their feet for 3-6 hours a day.
Key areas of Responsibility:
- Help the team to cultivate a workplace of support and inclusion
- Assist the Coordinator with the orientation of MPN new hires
- Ensure all shift-related duties, reporting and tasks related to MPN are completed
- Meet with the Coordinator and other Lead Patrollers as needed
- Ensure a culture of momentum that encourages and empowers individuals to make positive movement toward work and lifelong sustainability.
- Assist the Coordinator with orientation and training of new staff
- Provide oversight of associates on their two-week provisional term and contribute input for an initial review at the end of that time
- Provide daily shift tasks related to MPN, including business check ins metrics and patrol logs
- Distribute material to businesses and community members as required
- Connect community members with needed resources
- Lias with area CPC, VPD and private security companies as neededHelp to provide culture of momentum, or change towards finding and maintaining employment and a sustainable livelihood amongst associates
- Report all work-related developments to Employment Readiness Program Coaches
Interested candidates should send their resume and a cover letter highlighting your interest in our organization to [email protected] for consideration. Please add the job title of the position you're applying for in the subject line of your email. Only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
MP Maintenance is a social enterprise of Mission Possible, delivering high quality, customer-tailored property cleaning and painting services. Find us at www.mpmaintenance.ca.