Grants and Fundraising Assistant
If you want to work from home or from our office (or a little of both), and you enjoy researching and applying for grants, helping with fundraising events and want to work on your own schedule, this might be the right opportunity for you!
You will work closely with our Director of Partnerships to seek out various foundations and funders who are looking to positively impact the lives of those challenged by poverty in Vancouver's Downtown Eastside.
Through using our reasearch tools and grants database, you will apply for grants that will help to both sustain and grow the employment readiness training and employment coaching opportunities.
- Part-time (16-20 hrs/wk)
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Researching relevant grants through research software
- Writing grant applications to be submitted by the Director of Partnerships
- Report to successful funders on the applicable schedule
- Assist with fundraising events as needed
- Successful grant writing experience (preferred)
Interested candidates should send their resume and a cover letter highlighting your interest in our organization to [email protected] for consideration. Only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.