Exterior Property Maintenance Coordinator
External-Internal Job Posting - Core Team
- Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week
- $23.00-$26.00 per hour
- Overtime pay
- Life and health benefits after 90 days
- Professional development opportunities
We're looking for a Coordinator who will work with our various teams delivering exterior cleaning, landscape maintenance and graffiti removal at commercial, institutional and light industrial worksites throughout Vancouver and the Lower Mainland.
Successful applicants will have some exterior commercial cleaning, landscaping and graffiti removal experience and proven supervisory and leadership skills.
- cleaning: 2 years (preferred)
- Supervising experience: 3 years (preferred)
- Perform daily supervisor briefings and daily check ins
- Distribute, collect and sign off on all workorders and time sheets
- Conduct quality control visits with teams to ensure expected services are being delivered
- Communicate with customers as needed
- Helping to on-board and train new supervisors
- Performing cleaning tasks as required due to seasonal and peak demand
- Class 5 Driver’s License and a clean drivers’ abstract
- Willing to complete a Criminal Background Check
- Previous exterior cleaning maintenance experience
- Within commuting distance of downtown Vancouver
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.
Interested candidates should include a resume and cover letter highlighting your interest in our organization in order to be considered for an interview.
Apply by emailing [email protected]