General Volunteer Opportunities
If you are interested in volunteering with Mission Possible beyond our Power Breakfast program, please fill out this form to express your interest! In doing so, you'll receive updates from our team when there are opportunities available. We may also reach out to individuals based on replies to the form and our needs. At any time, you may contact us to remove your name from our list.
Some areas that may need volunteer support are:
- Administration support (ex. data entry, donor calls, newsletter send-outs etc.)
- Communications and marketing (ex. graphic design, writing, video creation etc.)
- Community engagement and outreach (ex. participant recruitment, partner relations, promotion etc.)
- Development & Fundraising (ex. event planning, donor relations etc.)
- Employment Readiness Program support
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Power Breakfast & Coffee House Volunteer
Volunteer; Saturdays, 8am-12pm; based on availability of shifts; 543 Powell Street
Help us with our weekend meal service for Downtown Eastside community members! Whether it's helping with meal prep, making and serving hot beverages, or ensuring social distancing in the line up, our volunteers are crucial in helping us distribute over 200 take-out meals every Saturday!
In order to abide by current health orders stating the need for physical distancing, Mission Possible will only be accepting a maximum of 8 volunteers per shift.
For more details, contact Tara at 604-253-4469 x 114, or email email@example.com.