Your participation in The Cleanest Day of the Year on June 11, 2022 helps Mission Possible reach our goal of raising $150,000 to support 30 people in starting, and finishing, our Employment Readiness Program, which provides workshops, ongoing skills training, regular & supportive 1:1 coaching sessions, and 6+ months of meaningful work opportunities.
For every $5,000 raised, we can fully support 1 person through our Employment Readiness Program.
This day of fun will culminate with BBQ, refreshments and prizes at the Mission Possible Headquarters at 648 E. Hastings St.
- Timeline of the Day:
- 9:00 am - 9:45 am: Registration, Map/Route & Supply Pick-Up, Mix and Mingle with MP Associates, Light Refreshments
- 9:45 am - 10:00 am: Official Welcome Rally
- 10:00 am - 11:00 am: Hit the Streets, Clean Team Heroes!
- 11:00 am - 11:30 am: Reconvene at Mission Possible Headquarters (648 E. Hastings St.)
- 11:30 am - 1:00 pm: Building Tours, BBQ, Prizes, Fun and Presentations from MP Associates. Learn about our program participants' experiences first-hand. They're eager to share their successes with you :-)
- We will also have bubbles, water squirt guns and a Sidewalk Chalk Instagram Station for everyone to leave inspirational messages of thanks for our community and express your creative side! Come out and enjoy the fun!
- Mission Possible Office
648 East Hastings St.
- Things You Bring (optional):
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, your own gloves, comfy walking shoes
- Things You Bring (mandatory):
- A learning mindset and a positive, can-do attitude!
- Things We Provide:
- Gloves, Recycling Bags, Garbage Bags, Tongs, Name Tags, High Visibility Vests, other supplies necessary to get the job done!
Want to sponsor the event? Check out the attached Mission Possible 2022 Cleanest Day Sponsor Deck for more information.
Whether you're a Clean Team Captain, Sponsor, Volunteer, Program Participant, or just enthusiastic support, please know:
Your participation is what makes our Mission Possible!