Today is Giving Tuesday! Join us in celebrating our community through one of the many ways to support Mission Possible currently.
- Bid on items at our 12th Annual Mission Possible Online Auction which ends Wednesday, December 2 at 9:15 p.m. PST! Treat yourself to a staycation, prepare for the upcoming summer, or a gift basket of your choice! All proceeds will be helping us keep our Employment Readiness Program running in the coming year.
- Purchase a ticket by donation to our first ever virtual gala! The event starts at 8 p.m. PST on Wednesday, December 2. Invite your family & friends to join you by hosting your own Zoom watch party, and get ready to hear some heartwarming stories while celebrating our Momentum Award winners!
- Shop at Kit & Ace! For today only, you can donate up to 15% of your purchase to Mission Possible! We're very excited that they have decided to support us with this promotion, and hope you take advantage of it! You can also bid on their 'Travel On Cardigan' now at givergy.ca/MissionPossible
- Throw on your Santa hat, and take a look at our Wishlist! We’re always looking for work pants and work boots, but if those items are a bit too niche, head over to our wishlist to see what else you can help us with! Many of the items on our list help us run our Saturday Power Breakfast, where we feed over 250 people each week.
- Prefer no frills or fuss? Make a one-time or monthly gift here!
- Consider becoming an Impact Sponsor, and support us all year! For $500 a month for a year, or a single $6000 donation, sponsor TWO of our associates in the Employment Readiness Program for their entire six-months program. With this generous donation, you’ll help cover the training fee, equipment needs, one-on-one coaching and help subsidize wages for two people, helping us make a huge impact in their lives. In return we’ll send you four personalized reports throughout the year updating you on the experience and progress of the associates you are supporting! This is the best way to stay connected with Mission Possible year-round, and have a chance to really see the impact that your donation brings.
However you choose to help out, we are incredibly grateful for the support our community and donors have shown us throughout this year. We have witnessed firsthand how the COVID-19 pandemic and the opioid crisis have impacted the community we call home, and while that has been devastating, we have also seen the resiliency of the people who are a part of or impacted by our programs. The need for support has never been greater, and we thank you for continuing to show up in whatever way you can. Have a happy Giving Tuesday, and thanks for reading!