Tedx Stanley Park
- Saturday, March 4, 2017
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre - 600 Hamilton Street, Vancouver, BC
Every year thousands attend the TEDxStanleyPark conference to listen to a series of short, high-impact talks. Some learn and laugh. Some cringe and cry. All are inspired to take brave actions that move the needle toward a better world.
DONATE 20% TO MISSION POSSIBLE
The organizers of TEDxStanleyPark have generously offered to donate 20% of every ticket sold to Mission Possible supporters when you use the attached link.
TEDxStanleyPark is going to be held on March 4. The ticket prices are $77 (balcony), $97 (general admission) and $127 (VIP). Your ticket, regardless of price, includes a continental breakfast AND 5 fun bonuses worth $265. This is not a typo! Yes, you’ll get 5 fun bonuses worth $265 for every ticket you buy (subject to ticket availability).
FIVE FUN BONUSES
The 5 fun bonuses are:
1. FLOATHOUSE will give you a 90-minute float worth $75.
2. ELEGANCE MD Medispa will give you a 30-minute MediCupping massage worth $65.
3. GUIIDES.COM will give you a Stanley Park Running Tour, Stanley Park Cycling Tour or Stanley Park Foraging Tour guided tour worth $45.
4. YUK YUKS will give you 4 tickets to a comedy show worth $40.
5. BAILA VANCOUVER-DANCETODAY will give a couple a beginner salsa, tango or bachata group lesson worth $40.
If you have any challenges buying your ticket(s), call the ticket help line at 604.408.0888.
A day or two after your purchase, you’ll receive an email from TEDxStanleyPark with further information about the conference and directions on how to claim your 5 bonuses.
Together we’ll be inspired to take brave actions that make our world a little better.
Purchase your ticket here: http://www.tedxstanleypark.com/mission-possible